Regulator / Rectifier Broken in Stuttgart

Regulator / Rectifier Broken in Stuttgart

Hi,

I'm currently travelling back to England on my 2001 vfr800. Unfortunately my regulator rectifier has died just outside Stuttgart.
    The bike is at a workshop now but its closed until Monday, and I would love to be able to continue the trip home before then.

Would anyone in Stuttgart have a regulator rectifier I could buy from them to fit on Sunday?

Sorry for the English message in a German forum, but I thought I would be most likely to get a response here.

Thanks!
    Hello Bitdivision,
    unfortunatelly i can‘t help you. But one hint would be post your request as well on the VFR owners club forum.
    forum.vfr-oc.de/
    Have you tried already to get assistance from the german auto club ADAC? Even if you are not a member you can try if they can halo you phone number +4989222222

Hope you can get help.Otherwise just enjoy the unintentionally stop. If you are Motor interested maybe the Porsche or Daimler Museum will be an option.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „AndreasHezel“ ()

Thank you for posting that no race!

I really have no idea about the German forums, sorry if this was the wrong place. Hopefully someone there can help.

I haven't tried ADAC, my UK insurance arranged for the bike to be picked up and taken to a garage (limbaecher). So it's just waiting there at the moment. Do you think ADAC would be able to get the part on a Sunday?

Thanks so much everyone!

Template-, Style- und Codeveränderungen © 2009-2018 Rainer Friedmann 'Kraftrad'